No Clue No Clue

Nice game I like the simple art style and well designed levels. I got to level with just one block across pillars across the whole room and I dont even this that one is possible but its probs just me so 5*

BrennonRamsey responds:

Couple of the levels have tricks. Sometimes you have to look and think before you leap.

Squares Squares

I like this very simple but fun still, very good use of sounds and well put together with good interface. 5*

najikadri responds:

Thank you for your rating! We will make sure to update it with more fun twists!

I am vomiting hair I am vomiting hair

I like the art and the concept, I have know idea what to do tho. This game really needs the interactive objects highlighted or something so they stand out.

Nice art and grats on finishing the game haha. 4.5* for the art.

Fakewisdom responds:

Thank you for the review, where exactly are you stuck? The game does not have a lot of well hiddens items, so i must have fucked up the desing somewhere, which may have caused you to be disorientated... Sorry

Personal Space Personal Space

haha good game this will do well as a app, got 2600 after like 10 plays haha. good game, good luck with it.

DefendCraft DefendCraft

As the game is, its pointless and more interactive art than a game and I find it hard to see how this could become a good defense game.

It also has some bugs e.g the movement and inventory.

But i can see this being good with some work so 4*.

Rock Simulator 2016 3D Rock Simulator 2016 3D

This is a good physics demo I gave it 5 based on that but is really a waste of time as is, not fun, way to long to load. Its a good base for a game tho.

MCRocks999 responds:

5-stars wow.
I really thought you'd give 3 stars or less for that.

Game of Arrows Game of Arrows

good game, i like the sword bounce feature can see this doing well as a app. 5*

DUCK HUNT DUCK HUNT

good game play could use a pump action shot gun tho. Maybe add a upgrade store for better gun, faster reload ect.